- Proficient with MS Office, mainly Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communicator, active listener, communicate in a concisely and relevant manner
- Proficient with English, spoken and written
- Punctual, respectful
- Act with a can-do attitude and integrity
- Reliable, long-term oriented
- Has an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, deals well with pressure
- Previous experience in meetings organization and follow-up would be considered a plus
Be front-line person for phone calls, phone messages and return phone calls on the behalf of management, as necessary.
Organize management meetings, prepare minutes after meeting, do the follow-up: ask for/offer further details when necessary, monitor tasks status, communicate specific requirements, follow deadlines, ask for updates from persons involved.
Arrange travelling and accommodation for employees and collaborators (tickets, hotel etc).
Organize protocol activities as needed by the management.
Keep evidence, register documents in/out of the company, serve as the point person to manage incoming and outgoing post mail.
Act as a liaison between management team members and with external partners.
Create reports and communicate specific data as required by management.